Welcome to the Stanislaus County Bar Association
There are currently over 300 active members of the Stanislaus County Bar Association. As a voluntary association of attorneys in Stanislaus County we strive to:
- Serve the welfare of the public by promoting understanding of the laws of California and the nation
- Seek to improve the administration of justice
- Promote professionalism among lawyers
- Provide legal services to those in need of them
- Assist communication between member of the Bar and the public
- Motivate members to participate in civic/community service
Need more? Check out our Top Ten Reasons to join the SCBA!
Lawyers Referral Service:
The Stanislaus County Bar Association offers a service to the community for those who do not have an attorney but have legal problems. Find out More >>
by Jeff L. Bean
Greetings to all members of the Stanislaus County Bar Association (SCBA). As the new President, let me first express appreciation for the service, sacrifice and dedication of the Officers and board members, including the Ex-officio, Rebecca Roberson. They each volunteer a substantial amount of their time and means for the success of the SCBA. I also want to express appreciation for our Executive Director, Deana Skelton. This is her third year as the Director and she is becoming a real asset and
resource to our organization.