Welcome to the Stanislaus County Bar Association
There are currently over 300 active members of the Stanislaus County Bar Association. As a voluntary association of attorneys in Stanislaus County we strive to:
- Serve the welfare of the public by promoting understanding of the laws of California and the nation
- Seek to improve the administration of justice
- Promote professionalism among lawyers
- Provide legal services to those in need of them
- Assist communication between member of the Bar and the public
- Motivate members to participate in civic/community service
Need more? Check out our Top Ten Reasons to join the SCBA!
Need an Attorney?
The Stanislaus County Bar Association offers a service to the community for those who do not have an attorney but have legal problems. Find out More >>
by Rebecca Roberson
Greetings! As we near the end of the first quarter of 2013, the Bar Association continues
to be busy scheduling future events for our members.
On March 28, 2013, from 3:00 – 4:30 p.m., there will be a special celebration in honor of several retiring court employees as follows: Mike Tozzi, Commissioner Nancy Williamsen, Celeste Wheeler, Judy Swisher, Janice Weatherill, Lyn Yard and Pam Tennis (see Flyer on page 8). This event is open to everyone, and will give each of us an opportunity to personally recognize and thank each one of them for their excellent service to our community.READ MORE