Welcome to the Stanislaus County Bar Association
There are currently over 300 active members of the Stanislaus County Bar Association. As a voluntary association of attorneys in Stanislaus County we strive to:
- Serve the welfare of the public by promoting understanding of the laws of California and the nation
- Seek to improve the administration of justice
- Promote professionalism among lawyers
- Provide legal services to those in need of them
- Assist communication between member of the Bar and the public
- Motivate members to participate in civic/community service
Need more? Check out our Top Ten Reasons to join the SCBA!
Lawyers Referral Service:
The Stanislaus County Bar Association offers a service to the community for those who do not have an attorney but have legal problems. Find out More >>
by Rebecca Roberson
Greetings! Half of 2013 is behind us already, and the SCBA has sponsored many wonderful events, with many more in the works!
We were extremely honored to have Justice Rosendo Pena, Jr. of the Fifth DCA to speak at our Law Day Lunch last month. Although I was unable to attend this event, I heard many kind words of praise for his speech that day. Many thanks to Sally Chenault for filling in for me on that day as well!